Our Me4mental team are continuously training in order to provide our members with the help and support they need and to ensure that they have a safe place to talk about their mental health or that of a loved one.
This week a big congratulations go to Patricia Flangan McClean, Kathryn Lindsay and Pauline McCloskey for completing their Mental Health Advocacy Training. They have put a lot of work and effort into achieving this goal and are ready to help and support you!
What does that mean for you guys?
Our Mental Health Advocates can now:
- They can listen to your concerns
- Help you explore the available options
- Give your information to enable you to make an informed decision
- Help you contact the necessary individuals or organisations
- Contact the individual or organisation on your behalf
- Support and accompany you to appointments or meetings
If you would like more information or to arrange a meeting with one of our amazing advocates please click here.
Congratulations also goes to Seamus Donnell who became a registered body this week. This means that members of the Me4mental team have received rigorous background checks to ensure that they are suitable candidates to support you in your Mental Health journey.